Monday, February 23, 2004

IS THE WEEK OVER YET?

The best kind of surprise........ I know you all remember that last september I became a grandmother for the first time...it breaks my heart that I have not been able to physically see her yet but hopefully soon...my daughter as a wonderful surprise email me the MOST recent pic of my baby. WOW was I thrilled. She must look like her daddy because I do not see my daughter in her-except maybe the nose. She is just too cute... I think her hair color is changing which just cracks me up but I don't know why. The impish grin definitely melts my heart. So I just wanted to share my joy with all of you.

Today it seemed like the day went on forever. The weather is changing way too drastically here and now again my daughter is really sick with high fevers and all. I wish it would just settle down-the weekend was so chilly that we had the heat on and today was so HOT that we are the AC on. I think my own body is confused. Tomorrow we are suppose to meet a trucker lady that is taking the first two pups. She is way too excited but I think that is grand. So tomorrow they are going for their first car ride...then on friday she picks them up permanently. They just started solid food yesterday so I think they should have a couple of days to get used to it. Well it is time to feed the pups so I will check in later-PEACE!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making the top 5! Keep up the great work!
Smiles
Dana

Anonymous said...

Your grandaughter is just gorgeous! God Bess her...

Anonymous said...

Got news for you kiddo, all grandkids will melt your heart, specially the first one. I hope you get to meet her in person real soon. You'll never let go hahaha Hugs Lanny

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest! I hope you get to see her face to face soon, then you'll melt all over again:) -Jen

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..C U T E!!!
Vince

Anonymous said...

She is extremely cute...I'm 13

Anonymous said...

OMG ... She's TOO ADORABLE!!! I wanna hug her!!! ;)
Smilin Mon