Tuesday, November 21, 2006

SHARING PLANS AND A POEM

Going through a few things in my files....hopefully you all will not be bored with my little findings...in case I do not get on before hand...my plans for the holiday are as follows: we discussed it here...my boys will not be home this holiday and none of us wants to cook....we thought about going out...but none of us wants to deal with the crowds...so we have decided to use the bar-b-que and do ribs...yes thanksgiving dinner will be ribs and macaroni salad and garlic bread and some sweet desserts.... we voted and democracy has won over....to be honest--none of us are truly in the mood for turkey and all....not this holiday!!
PEACE--Ellie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!  Bar-B-Que!!!  Living on the central coast of California for most life, we used to BBQ Thanksgiving and Christmas, all the time!  Your BBQ sounds wonderfully delicious.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
http://boiseladie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving with your family. I think that ribs on the grill is a great idea!! Happy Thanksgiving. Regards, Bill.

Anonymous said...

love the poem!!!!

Kathy