Monday, December 22, 2003

A CAR SOAP OPERA

I thought that I was already having quite the insane week.....but nooooo someone up there has a great sense of humor. Last night my son decided to take my van (the only vechicle we have running) to the corner store to fill it up with gas. It was a surprise. But the surprise was on him because the transmission went totally out on it. Yes you heard it here first...we have NO VECHICLES... I have to laugh because if I do not I will wind up crying... I truly think Christmas is going to be a bust...we have not even gotten anything for our kids...our kids know that money has been tight and they have asked us not to get them anything..to just use the money to pay what we have to...I have some incredible kids...but that really is not Christmas for them. Well I am hoping all this gets straightened out by tomorrow, the stress is starting to get to me. NOW....my hunnie's mother and sister are coming up for Christmas (OH JOY) So that will just make the holidays even more stressful and insane for me. I know I have to be understanding...but I just cannot take the mistreatment of my kid from them anymore. Now the good news is No dogs have escaped ... or dragged me around the house .. or attacked anything-so this is a good sign. The even better news is that I have a son who lives up north and he has taken a surprise trip down here to see his lil sister (my daughter)-so she is all excited about seeing her big brother and spending some time with him. I am thrilled for her-she really needed this in her life. Okay-I have bored you all enough with my lil family stories so I will sign off for now and catch you all later---PEACE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, you do have a rough situation. I pray that all improves and you have a wonderful Christmas that is filled with LOVE and LAUGHTER!
Monica

Anonymous said...

Glad the dogs are there. Have a wonderful day tommorrow...john