Tuesday, December 9, 2003

TIME IS FLYING BY

WOW...I must apologize to all you wonderful friends...I am sorry I have not been around. I have allowed the insanity at my house to get the best of me. It has been really stressful and the only way right now that I can handle it is to keep to myself and just hide. I know that sounds so FOOLISH for a person my age..but the more I worry the more my muscles tighten up in my chest and the harder it is for me to breath with my lousy lungs..so hiding is the next best thing. Please forgive me...and if you ever want to check on me just email me...yell at me...to get back on the ball... sometimes everyone needs a push. Anyway...another car incident-like I have had enough already-we are down to one vechicle. My hunnie's truck that he just got finished fixing is dead. Yes I said it...with all the vehicles in the household junkyard and now everyone has to use my van...oh lordy!!! Just to add a lil spice to everything..one of my sons got a job-I was so excited until he told me that it was to deliver pizza. He needs a vehicle for that...so talk about playing musical cars--it is getting a bit too much. Wait I can even top that one...for two nights in a row..our 5 rotties have gotten loose...we did not realize that they had dug a major hole under the fence and are causing chaos in the neighborhood. Not they are not attacking anyone or anything...they are just barking like mad when they see other dogs. Of course this does not happen during the day when no one is sleeping---NOOOO it happens at 2 or 3 or 4 in the morning. Needless to say it was not fun looking for them and I am not a happy camper with them right now.--Hopefully I will have more time later to write more about everything--PEACE!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, now I know what to do next time you hide from us hehehe I was wondering what had happened to you and I'm glad that you are back. Nothing more lost then to keep coming here to see you still not here. But I understand just getting away, I tend to do that myself. Lanny

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back! I can relate to the car issues as my car caught fire a while back, sigh. Hang in there!
Monica

Anonymous said...

Missed YOU! :)

Anonymous said...

glad your back. hope you get to feeling better...john