Tuesday, April 25, 2006

WHAT TIME OF DAY ARE YOU?

You Are Sunrise

 

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.

 
I saw this at Celeste's Journal and tried it...so take the quiz!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sure IM night but I ll take it. I just love night time I should work third shift

Anonymous said...

well it pegged me pretty much nail on the head. I cant say anything is not true that it says

Anonymous said...

It said a was Sunrise too.

Kathy