Monday, November 3, 2003

ANOTHER WEEKEND GONE BY

Well another week is upon me...it seems now I am playing catch up with everything. I really have to get motivated to work on my calendars and scrapbooks as gifts. I have added more pics to my photoblog that I think are interesting...please feel free to check it out at "My Point Of View"I am really have way too much fun. I have always been fascinated by photography and used to be very heavily involved in it-especially throughout high school and college...but as more responsibilities came along my fun stuff gave away. The weekend was pretty quiet here-my boys went to Cocoa Beach this weekend with friends-so there were no fights over vechicles, and no begging for money-works for me. My nephew is still quite sick-the lil guy just cannot seem to kick it. So I kept him home today so that he could take more medicine and maybe start feeling like his old self. Anyway-the point of me doing that photoblog is because I am finding that when I am most creative I am most happiest. Of course my hunnie encourages me because he reaps the benefits of all the fun stuff I do. I would love to hear what others do to be creative...let me know. In the meantime I have to go make some more tags for others--PEACE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying your new journal ... photoblog. :) I too need to focus on a few projects around here ... geared for Christmas gifts ~ I'm making something for my soon to be mom-in-law that involves photographs. :) Also a hobby of mine. A shared interest we have ... mmm, besides journaling!!!
Smilin Mon