Friday, June 1, 2007

IT IS OFFICIAL AND A BUDDING ARTIST

 

It Is Official....Allen signed all the necessary paperwork....his retirement fund is in his hands...arrangements have been made for the money to be deposited into our bank account...all the benificary paperwork has been filled out...We should see something hit the bank by Tuesday at the latest....KEEP A LIL PRAYER SAID...and then we are going to celebrate...Like I have said a MILLION times when it comes to the state...I will believe it when I see it. Like we were told before that the money would arrive overnight...NOPE...another shocking revelation...it will take a couple of business days...go figure...but truly I think I can see the light at the end of this very dark tunnel we have been in for quite some time...

So I have spent the better part of the evening and early morning hours going through the home depot and lowes websites to comparison shop for kitchen cabinets and countertops...right now it looks like Lowes offers the better prices...As I know more I will let you all know...and Allen is waiting to hear from a couple of guys who do roofing so we can get some estimates and repair work done...it has been a busy 24 hours. Those two issues are my major concerns after paying off the mortgage debt...THANK YOU GOD!!!!

Okay...for some interesting news...this video was sent to a list I belong to and I thought I would pass it along to you all....This budding artist is 3 YEARS OLD...wait until you see his work...I am simply amazed!!!

Well I hope everyone has a HAPPY friday and THANK GOD FOR WEEKENDS!
Remember to HUG THOSE YOU LOVE......PEACE!!!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great artwork for his age.
so glad you got that money coming and can look forward to peace and happieness and a house paid for ah man what a nice thing

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your home hon...I've been praying for you. ;o) And wow! He can really paint! Thank you for sharing that! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well with the house. Wow that kids really has an eye for colour and light can see him going on to great things with the right encouragement.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!!  A new kitchen, and the money rolling in..  So cool!!  I'm very happy for you!  ;)  P.S.  That video is amazing!!  Julie :)

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear the funds are coming. I know it's a big load off your mind. Good luck with the kitchen remodeling. I know it'll look beautiful. I'm trying to catch up on some journals before I post an entry tonight on my trip to Pittsburgh.
(((((hugs))))))))
Cindy