Wednesday, September 29, 2004

ANYMORE STORMS?

Well I might have spoke too soon about surviving the storm with no problems...ever since the storm past through our electric keeps going on and off. When it is off, it stays off for a few hours. Now I would not mind this too much but in the "summer" heat it is the most uncomfortable feeling. It gets so stiffling that you feel like a huge weight is on your chest. Well enough about that...I really am blessed because after 4 hurricanes I still have a home. There are hundreds, maybe thousands that cannot say that.

Now today's hot news is that I got to see one of my sons. It was a nice surprise. He had some sort of appointment in this county so he decided to drop by and say hi. It was a short visit but well worth the time. He really does make me laugh. I also think that since he has moved out we have become closer. We really enjoy the time we have together and that means alot to me.

Of course those of you that have been keeping up with my "crazy" life know that running cars are a major issue in my household. With all the DARN cars that are sitting around NONE (yes I said NONE) are running. The one my hunnie was using has died. It figures because it is just the way my luck seems to be going all the time. Well while my son was here....he said for us not to worry because he and his brother are getting us a car...OMG....they are just tooooooo cute. My boys can definitely fix up cars and get them going. At least their hearts are in the right place.

Well I guess we will see what happens tomorrow with the weather and the electric and everything else. I am too tired to worry about it now. I will have to fill you all in on my houseguest that has been living with us for over a year now...but I will have to wait to see how that ends...everything has come to a head and it is not a pretty sight.

Until Next Time ..... PEACE!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We didn't have a hurricane and had no power, for some reason, for five hours yesterday and no cable, so I had a taste of what you're going through. Luckily, the temperature was only around 70. Hope they get your electric fixed up soon.

Anonymous said...

You have been lucky with all the hurricanes coming by you. Sorry to hear your power is playing tricks on you now but hopefully that will be fixed soon. Hugs Lanny