Wednesday, September 15, 2004

PUPPIES

Have I mentioned yet that during Hurricane Charley my female rottie again gave birth to pups...the good news is that this time she only had three (Happy Camper here). The better news is that they are all males. They are also adorable to say the least. Here is a picture of them at 3 1/2 weeks.

 

Now it is not like I need more dogs or that I planned this out. But I would never have them put to sleep so we will enjoy their antics and find GREAT homes for them.  Now I am trying to convince hunnie bunnie to let me keep one.I know we need another dog like we need another hole in our heads.... but I cannot resist... below is a picture of him and now you tell me if he is not just toooooo cute.

He is the biggest and the fluffiest and always hungry...and I just love getting puppy kisses from him. How could my hunnie look at that face and not fall in love?

No comments: