Monday, August 4, 2003

MONDAY'S FUN

Well Yesterday turned out to be different from the ordinary routine.  I never slept yesterday..... not really feeling very well and so as a result I stayed up all night watching old movies and playing on my faithful puter... Around 8:15 in the morning Allen (my hunnie) called and said for me to get dressed and be ready for when he got home from work because he wanted to take me out to breakfast. What a TERRIFIC surprise. So I got ready, and we were off. We really took our time eating and talking and just enjoying the fact that there were no kids and all was peaceful. 

Afterwards to stopped by the tag office so that Allen could renew his car tag.... we were about 6 days late doing that. Usually there is always such a LONG wait at that place especially on a mondays but we must have hit it right because we were in and out in less then 10 minutes. That was a pleasant surprise.

Then we had to stop at our drug store to pick up my medications. Just way tooooo many pills to take but I guess they are sustaining my life.  So I will just keep taking them. Allen and I figured out that because I won my lawsuit against the state and workman's comp.... that now they are paying at least $1,000 a month on medications for me.  And just think they have to do that for the rest of my life.... I think it is a perfect ending to a miserable 3 years of fighting with them.  Maybe some other day I will go into what the lawsuit was all about.... right now my eyes are drooping and I know I will never stay awake long enough to write about the whole three yeasrs.

Well by the time we got home...my ankles were the size of big oranges and the pain was unbelieveable...just another side effect of the meds I take.... so I came home and have been sitting in my recliner in my puter room vegging out in front of the t.v. and writing. Really not feeling up to par to do much else.

Of course living in the sunshine state during the summer time every day we experience wild storms....well yesterday was no different and the roads flooded in my area and that cut off any puter time I couldhave gotten...... so now it is 2 in the mroning and the storms have finally settled down and now I have a quick chance to go thr

No comments: