Wednesday, August 20, 2003

SO FAR THIS WEEK

Again I am falling behind in my entries but to be honest nothing has happened here at my end of the world. Kids going to school, all is quiet, no major catastrophies have broken out so I guess we are having a very successful week here. I took the plunge and downloaded aol 9.0. It is very difficult from all the other versions of aol but I am enjoying it. I am still trying to figure out how to use everything but I am having fun. There is so much to do in emails now and Im's hopefully it will be for the better. I really have no big plans for this week. I am still under the weather and staying awake has been a battle but it is so typical of my life now since my illness started that it is not unusual for me. What is sad I guess is my family is also very used to seeing me sick and not being able to do the things I used to do that it is just taken as the usual. I can never be the same and they know that so we have all changed our lives around that fact. Well enough of a downer..... hopefully I will have more things to talk about tomorrow.     PEACE!!!!!!

No comments: