Friday, August 8, 2003

THURSDAY WAS DULL

Thursday was dull. I slept most of the day, my sleeping schedule is really off because of my medications and all. Allen worked all day on my motorcycle and the Eric has his sports physical for fall football.  Allen jr discovered that his puter crashed so for hours he sat trying to get it running, unfortunately it has to go to the tech guys...they think his motherboard got fried. Crystalyn watched Anthony (my nephew) who is five all day and that is a full time job on its own. But she took him bike riding and playing outside so it wore him out. Allen jr did pick up his scooter from the repair shop so he is happy camper as far as that is concerned. He thrives on being able to ride around and go where he wants.

I was able to get on the puter earlier then usual but my hips and joints eventually got the best of me and I had to get off. After sleeping for a bit I have gotten back on because I just had too many tags to make for several groups I belong to. So as you can see the day was dull. I think on friday we will try to get to the grocery store but that all depends on everyone's plans. With 2 18yr old boys-food quickly disappears. I vote that they get their own refrigerator and stock their own food...they are killing me with the grocery bill.  And trust me no one wants to know how much I spend on groceries.

Well i guess that is all the news that is fit to print...see you all next time.

No comments: