Tuesday, September 16, 2003

ANOTHER EARLY MORNING

Again I am up during the wee hours of the morning.... actually I have no set sleeping time but it would be nice if all my lil nap time sleeps could get together and let me have an 8 hours stretch of sleep..well maybe that is not in the stars for me. Actually my best creative time is during the early morning hours when it is so quiet in the house and there are no distractions. I managed so far to get through a ton of email. I even sent off mail to all the lists I run, made some tags for a few people and downloaded alot of tubes to use for other projects....so I guess I am off to a good start today. I decided to write another entry just to have this date written down somewhere that I actually got some things accomplished. I hear you all laughing hysterically at this point however for me this is a major hurtle I have overcome. I always remember my mom being so organized and matching sure everything had a place but I am definitely not my mother. My basic philosophy is that I have children who are going to grow and make messes and break things and so on and so why have a house where you care more about things then your children... Once they are all grown and on their own there will be plenty of time to have the "perfect" lil house with wonderful things that won't get broken...I love having a home where you can come in and take off your shoes and feel so comfortable to put your feet up on the coffee table and help yourself to whatever there is in the fridge and if you are hungry enough-cook yourself something. Mi Casa es Su Casa... I do not like formalities or a place where you are afraid to touch anything-that is my mother's house. Awwwww. I can feel the creative juices really hitting now so I am off to scrapbooking some more pages....PEACE!!!!!!

No comments: