Tuesday, September 30, 2003

A VERY LAZY MONDAY

Monday is over and I really had not noticed. Boy was I ever lazy today. I just have not been feeling up to par and the minute my body felt like sleeping I indulged it. It was wonderful. Just to relax and vegetate in front of the T.V. or sleep. I watched all kinds of fun programs and just enjoyed the laziness of the day. I think everyone should have one of these days... just every so often to do absolutely nothing and vegetate... no deadlines, no stress, no phone calls...just relax and let your mind relax. I know many people who cannot do that.... they have to keep so very busy otherwise they fall apart... Thank God I do not have to be that way...I used to.... but when the stress gets so bad that it overtakes your life, thinking and personality it is time to re-evaluate and try something else. Life is way too short not to take a day just to do nothing...no don't even clean the house or make the bed...just keep on your most comfortable clothes and enjoy doing nothing. I am getting to the point where not feeling well is pushing closer and closer to that edge.... I am so SICK AND TIRED of being SICK AND TIRED.... I do not remember what it was like to be well at this point... so I guess I have alot of those lazy days... it is better for my emotional well being to think of them as lazy days rather than getting sick again... trying to stay on an up note here. Take a Lazy Day for yourself...just do not wait until you are sick to do it...Trust me....PEACE!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellie!

I hope you've been resting today. You definitely need your own time to rejuvenate your soul. Take care!

*SHOOPYSHOOPS*

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellie!

I hope you've been resting today. You definitely need your own time to rejuvenate your soul. Take care!

*SHOOPYSHOOPS*