Tuesday, September 9, 2003

THE EVENING HAS BEEN CALM SO FAR

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -Leo Buscaglia

That is one of my most favorite quotes.... I absolutely fell in love with Leo Buscaglia and all the wonderful books he wrote and all the wonderful speeches he gave. I saw him dozens of times and could never get enough of what he had to say. Unfortunately God needed him more now in this time... so we are only left with the wonderful footprints he has left in our hearts. I was going through my journals that I keep at home-and thought about this quote and how much I really wanted to share it with others.  I just might start including in my journal online poems and quotes that have touched my heart- I really enjoy inspirational messages that make you think. That is one of the main reasons I started an online inspirational newsletter called ANGELSTOUCH If you enjoy reading pieces that make you feel and think please feel free to check out my newsletter for yourself- I would love to see what others sennd that have had an impact in their life. Well I am off to do the dinner thing...perhaps I will return later.   PEACE!!!!

No comments: