Thursday, September 18, 2003

JUST AN EARLY EVENING NOTE

Tomorrow is my baby's birthday.......... I just can't believe has time has flown by... she will be turning 14 years old and she is just so full of life, laughter, and compassion. I am speechless really when it comes to describing my baby...she has been through the bad and the good.... that most people do not see in a lifetime yet her bright spirit keeps going...I really admire her. Her brother Eric really wants to just drive her crazy for her birthday.... and the fun has already begun. She was sitting in the puter room with me and Eric came in and asked what is the date today..she of course had to chime in and say DON'T forget my birthday is tomorrow..and I expect gifts and cards to start at midnight.... well of course he had to meet her terms sort of speak and mooned her.... just right then and there.... the expression on her face was PRICELESS... and I laughed my tushie off...as did she... Eric really can come up with some wild things....and that was wonderful. She did not expect it from him because he is more conservative that way with her.... he is the funniest but acts very much the big brother with her rather then the clown.... so the mooning was perfect...it is going to be a long night of craziness here at the old homestead but I just know it is going to be fun.... having three teenagers in the house definitely makes life interesting to say the least. I will let you all know what happens next.... and of course pics are going to be put up about the birthday. PEACE!!!!

No comments: